Total Health Trust Limited – Our organization is a leading and largest health maintenance organization (“HMO”) in Nigeria with over 270,000 members and over 270 private corporations representing some of the country’s top local and international multinationals, as well as public sector institutions under our management. We were the first HMO to be registered in Nigeria and 17 years later, we are still number one in the market. We are one of the very few HMOs that can boast the financial and technical backing of a world class company – Liberty Health (a member of the Liberty Group). The organization further prides itself with its rich culture of Respect, Compassion, Pride and Expertise.
Total Health Trust Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Call Centre Agent
- Receive calls from members or employer groups and providers and prospective clients
- To receive calls from providers and have first call resolution on pre-authorization queries for limited and straight forward cases or route the query to the correct department for call resolution
- To receive calls from prospective clients and re-route the calls to the Sales and Distribution department ensuring that het prospective clients receive the best service
- To log enquiries for all calls relating to registered providers, Clients and members
- To follow up on specific cases as distributed by the manager to ensure a value added service offering
- To adhere to and live the organizational values
- To receive Employer group calls and to resolve queries relating to the specific group or members within the group and route the query to the correct department for call resolution in the more complex cases
- To receive and resolve all member related calls and to ensure that all complaints and queries are resolved on first call resolution or escalate the query for resolution
- Candidate must be a registered nurse, midwife or possess B.Sc. in Nursing
- Candidate must have Clinical or General Nursing and Insurance Call Centre experience
- Candidate must have advanced knowledge of NHIS regulatory guidelines, Medical Global Best Practices, Health Insurance, Products and Processes, and Scheme Rules.
- Excellent organizational, communication (verbal and written), listening skills and attention to detail.
- Candidate must be very proficient in Microsoft office packages
- Additional medical qualification will be an added advantage
- Candidate must have minimum of 2 years medical experience including 2 years in similar role in a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)
- Good organizational and planning capabilities
- Innovative and quick thinking capabilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Adaptive, expertise, Result-Oriented, Relationship Skill
- Working with people
- Must be a good collaborator/Team player
- Decision Making skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply below
Application Deadline Monday, 18th July, 2016.