Posted on :
25 May, 2010
This job is within the framework of the AKPO Operations. AKPO is a large deep sea oil & gas field, integrating subsea wells, flowlines, risers, a FPSO, an off-loading buoy, export lines and their associates facilities. The successful candidate will be required to carry out the following duties:
• Prepare and implement Subsea inspection plans
• Compile and maintain an up to date asset register for Subsea production facilities (Subsea wells, manifolds, flowlines , steel catenaries risers)
• Issue the procedures and task plans of intervention for subsea inspection and monitoring activities.
• Manage the Inspection Plans scheduling with the dedicated Data Base (CMMS SAP).
• Schedule the subsea inspection operations in relation with Offshore subsea supervisors and OIMR vessel
• Supervise the Subsea inspection operations on Site (FPSO and OIMR Vessel).
• Ensure that Inspections and Non Destructive Testing are fully implemented by contracted companies in compliance with the relevant Safety Rules, Inspection Plans and Technical Procedures.
• Ensure that cathodic protection monitoring program is fully implemented and assess the results.
• Report the inspection findings (equipment condition, observations, measurements) with pre-defined Inspection Reports and dedicated Data Base (CMMS SAP)
• Manage Subseas equipment integrity
• Assess the inspection results and analyze the inspection findings.
• Propose corrective or preventive actions (modification of inspection plan, material selection, design of equipment, coating, cathodic protection, operating conditions )
• Issue the recommendations for maintenance actions or interventions using the dedicated Data Base (CMMS SAP) and ensure they are completed with the adequate level of priority.
The ideal applicant should have a BSc. in Engineering with background in metallurgy or mechanical or materials.
The ideal candidate should have excellent command of written and spoken English, good communication skills.