Tower of David Limited, Makers of the highest-quality paint and coatings, interior and exterior paints, stains, primers, faux finishes and cleaners Our success is built on providing the very best to our customers, in terms of products, service and aftercare.
Job Title: Chief Operations Officer
Work Schedule: Full-Time
We are seeking a proven leader at the executive level who leads with an optimistic and energetic enthusiasm for company growth. This individual must be confident in their ability to affect real change in the department and in the company—yet humble enough to listen to others’ perspectives as well. The desired candidate must have at least 5 years’ experience with extensive knowledge of how to revamp and expand manufacturing facilities from every aspect of the process. This position will report directly to the CEO. The position will have ultimate responsibility in all areas of manufacturing and Maintenance.
- The primary role of this position will be to lead and manage all aspects of the manufacturing operations of the company. This role will actively engage with each department and will be innovative in creating improvements within the manufacturing process. This role will require frequent, intentional interaction with the leadership team and employees of each department along with the ability to coordinate cross-functional efforts. Manager and employee development is crucial to the success of this position.
- The ideal candidate will have exceptional organizational skills and be able to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining direction and execution towards overall company goals. This includes the ability to stay focused during times of intense process change and varied objectives.
- Critical to the success of this role is the individual’s ability to work well in a team-oriented environment, with the ability to positively influence others at all levels of the organization including both direct reports and senior management. They must be able to achieve results that depend on coordinated, joined efforts.
- We are looking for someone with a desire to grow with the company. The ideal candidate will also be innovative and continually looking for process improvement opportunities.
- 5+ years’ experience as a senior leader in the manufacturing processes.
- Strong knowledge of constraints theory, lean manufacturing, and six sigma principles.
- ERP software experience NetSuite (inventory tracking, shipping, sales, customer support).
- Bachelor’s degree in manufacturing processes or business strongly preferred.
- Extensive experience in business planning, strategy, and execution.
- Proven employee development experience.
- Successful project management.
- In an effort to maintain a drug-free environment, all offers will be contingent upon successfully passing a drug test and a criminal background check.
Job Title: Industrial Painter
Responsible for mixing, matching, and applying paint to various surfaces, completing touchups, and coordinating large painting projects.
- Must clean and prepare the surfaces to be painted. If there are previous finishes on the surface, remove them using masking, grit blast or chemical rinse then, clean and smooth the surface and let it dry before painting.
- Apply paint to surfaces including canvas, walls, floors, doors, and cabinets.
- Mix, match, and apply paint, varnish, shellac, enamel, and other finishes.
- Scrape, sandpaper, prime, or seal surfaces prior to painting.
- Clean walls to ensure proper adherence.
- Cover surfaces with cloth or plastic to ensure protection.
- Calculate amounts of required materials and estimate costs.
- Fill cracks, holes, and joints with caulk, putty, plaster, or other fillers, using caulking guns or putty knives.
- Erect scaffolding, movable and immovable staging and various rigging to gain access to difficult areas; moves furniture and equipment as necessary.
- Remove fixtures such as pictures, doorknobs, lamps, and electric switch covers prior to painting.
- Apply several coats according to paint directions.
- Tape off areas when needed.
- Apply touchups or second coats.
- Remove paint splatters when finished.
- Clean up all equipment, including brushes and spray guns.
- Utilize spray guns for large jobs.
- Work on ladders to reach high ceilings or walls.
- Not less than 2 years’ working experience.
- Minimum of OND or any similar qualification from a technical school.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a detailed CV to [email protected]
Application Deadline: 21st February 2018