Traction Apps is a platform that provides you with all the tools to run and grow your business. Accept payments, manage sales, send invoices, manage inventory, and a lot more on Traction. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Backend Engineer (Golang)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for driven passionate problem solvers and self-starters to join our team.
- In this role, you will be responsible for designing, testing, and implementing new and updated software programs on time and to company specifications.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop high-performing, scalable, and available backend infrastructure.
- Contribute to and continually improve our site architecture, feature components, development process, SDLC tools, and system design.
- Translate product requirements and technical designs into well-engineered, low-defect, robust code.
- Research new technologies or methodologies that can improve the architecture, user experience, or development process.
- Participate in code reviews, listening to feedback while sharing your knowledge with other members of the team.
- Collaborate with product, sales, customer support, and other departments to implement new growth initiatives.
- Identify performance bottlenecks while proposing and implementing effective solutions.
- Any other duties as assigned
What You’ll Need (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering
- 2 – 4 years of work experience.
- Provable proficiency in Go programming
- Strong written and communication skills with proven fluency in English
- Knowledge of various Go frameworks and tools
- Familiarity with database technologies such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB
- Hands-on experience with code conversion tools like Git, SVN, Mercurial
- Ownership: At Traction, we take the initiative to achieve favourable results
- Invent & Innovate: We are constantly developing and designing solutions
- Growth Centered ( self and customers): You keep pursuing growth and learning
- Team Spirit (collaborative): We are a team that works together to achieve a common goal
- High Ethical Standard: Respect, trust, honesty, and moral character are values that we uphold
- Customer Driven: We see everything we do at Traction on how it will impact our customers
- Above & Beyond: We don’t just do what’s expected of us; We go the extra mile.
- Join a high-potential organization. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly scaling business where we expect you to approach things differently, and solve problems for business owners
- Meaningful Rewards: Competitive Base Pay, Flexible Leave Plan, Health Insurance
- Captain your career path. Live, work, and breathe in an environment with limitless opportunities for growth, both professionally and personally. A personal learning budget used to invest in your growth
- The Best Team. Working with a motivated and talented team plus regular team bonding events
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
5th October, 2022.
Note: Traction Apps is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company does not and will not discriminate in employment on any basis prohibited by applicable law.