Traders of Africa Limited is an ecommerce marketplace focused on driving intra-African trade as well as trade between Africa and the world through technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Sales Agent / Head Sourcing Agent
- We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized sales/ sourcing agent to join our growing team. In this position, you will play a key role in sharing information about our company and products.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Market & create strategic partnership with key organizations.
- Maintain record of calls through computerized system.
- Create and maintain a list/database of prospect clients.
- Travel to supervise products for shipment to customer destination.
- Increase the company’s revenue/profit.
- Any other responsibility as may be assigned by the CEO.
- Deliver customized, targeted sales strategies.
- Facilitate future sales.
- Make multiple outbound calls to potential customers.
- Monitor trade negotiations, transactions and culling of prospective buyers & sellers.
- Close sales and lead customers through purchasing process.
- Research potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources.
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal communication skills; able to demonstrate patience and enthusiasm while communicating with potential customers.
- Ability to professionally and confidently communicate with diverse groups of people
- Ability to work accurately under stress and pressure to meet competing deadlines.
- Demonstrated and proven sales results.
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential customer.
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close.
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry.
- Customer focused to gain sales.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented.
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all day.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Previous experience in outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience preferred.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and Cover Letters to: [email protected]
Traders of Africa Limited,
No. 7/9 Adebisi Oyenlola Street,
Attention: HR Manager/ Head Legal.
Application Deadline 15th June, 2018.