Traders of Africa (TOFA) is an e-commerce market place focused on driving intra-African trade as well as trade between Africa and the world through technology, we deal in various Agro-commodities and other products such as grains, pulses, seeds, nuts, spices, fruits, and much more. Our field of operation is global with our head office based in Nigeria, with an emphasis on service and quality, we stimulate our employees to learn and develop themselves and offer them every opportunity to do so. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare asset, liability and capital account, management Account entries by compiling and analyzing account information monthly, Quarterly, Bi-annual and annually.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Apply for grants and financial aids.
- Comply with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Create periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, cash flow, income statement etc.
- Updated about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assist management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts, presenting financial data analysis to the management.
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
- Handle export activities, Negotiate LC with banks.
- Research and analyses financial reports and market trends.
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making.
- Present financial reports to CEO, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company.
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Filing of statutory returns such as PAYE, WHT, CIT, Education Tax etc.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree / HND qualification.
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 30th December, 2021.