Sifax Nigeria Limited was founded in 1988 as a frontline maritime company in Nigeria reputed for customer satisfaction, professionalism and integrity. The company has been known over the years for its commitment to excellence and operational efficiency.
Job Title: Trailer Drivers
- General maintenance of trailer/truck assigned by the company
- Daily routine checks on the vehicle
- Reporting break downs and raising work orders for repair
- Keeping all necessary vehicle particulars in good condition
- Obeying all road and traffic regulations
- Ensuring that the Company’s trailer/truck is solely in use for company business
- Conveying of consignments to our depot/dealers and customers in all locations in the country
- Handling any other duties assigned.
- Minimum of SSCE, WASC or GCE O’level
- At least five years driving experience with trailers /Truck
- Not more than 45 years as at January, 2012.
- A good knowledge of traffic laws and road signs
Remuneration attached to each position is in line with the existing rates in the industry.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their CV to
Human Resources manager
54 Warehouse Road,