Posted on :
28 Mar, 2011
Laplace Technologies Limited started operations in July 07 2007, and was fully incorporated in September 05 2009 to carry on business as Telecommunication Engineering Service Company with special focus on Technology design and
Job Title: Training & Development Lead-Lagos
Roles and Responsibilities
– Identify training and development needs within the organization through Job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers and HR.
– Design and develop Training and development programmes based on both organizations and individual needs.
– Work with a team to produce programmes that are satisfactorily relevant to all parties in the organization such as line managers, accountants and senior management.
– Development of a training schedule that will cover the entire organization on a yearly basis, while keeping in mind that training has to be in line with training budget for the year.
– Assessment of the impact of trainings on organizational performance.
– Development of effective induction programmes for new intakes in the organization.
– Monitoring and reviewing the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers.
– Coordinating all trainings both within and outside the organization.
– Ensuring that all statutory training requirements are met and evaluating training and development programmes.
– Helping line managers and trainers solve training problems, either on a one-one basis or in groups.
– Keeping up to date with developments in the training industry.
Skills and Competence Summary
– Experience in Technical training development in Telecoms and IT industry
– Experience in any telecoms engineering service area
– Good relationship management skills
– Strong negotiation and presentation skills
– Good communication, planning, time-management and follow-through skills
– Excellent knowledge of the Telecoms Engineering Service industry
– Must be confident and have outgoing personality.
– Excellent Microsoft Office suite skill
– Excellent Communication Skills
Qualification and Experience
– Bachelor degree in any Engineering or Physical Sciences
– At least 6 years experience and 3 years working experience on the same role
– Excellent Communication skills
– An eye for details, and a great sense of aesthetics
– Excellent use of Microsoft Office packages
– PMP is an added advantage