Pedagogue 100 International is a well-established and reputable legal skills training company based in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State and the company is looking to hire a Training and Marketing Executive.
The role of the Training and Marketing Executive is to develop, promote and market a range of training events such as seminars, conferences, corporate on-boarding and corporate retreats; seeking opportunities to generate income through sponsorship, attendance, and commercial activities. The Training and Marketing Executive will also provide a high level of customer service, sales and training administration support by managing enquiries and event administration to meet client’s training needs.
- To investigate, collect and define the training needs within different corporate organizations
- To Support the Training Coordinator in developing the growth strategy plan with accurate market intelligence data so as to achieve the committed business objectives.
- Provide sales support by managing and achieving conversion targets, enquires, opportunities and provisional bookings in line with business targets and objectives. This will include the identification of revenue opportunities.
- Provision of regular management information reports and data as required to assist management to review performance against budget in line with processes and KPI’s.
- Acting as point of contact to effectively manage client relationships and to assist with the effective delivery of training services.
- Manage pre and post training preparation and logistics support with line management as required to deliver business objectives.
- Liaise with Finance/accounting department to ensure Purchase Orders (PO) or payments are received for the training/ training candidates and liaise with Finance/Accounts Department for invoicing.
- Work on improvements for the training administration, training execution and training service in consultation with other relevant departments and offices and provide trainee feedback & training material improvements to the quality department.
- To identify and book locations for the events, liaise with location management for booking, catering and logistical arrangements
- In charge of business development and the marketing and promotion of the events.
- Digital marketing
- Assist in management of the Company Brand with design, development and creative updates
- Assist in Conceptualizing, developing, producing and implementing messaging and design solutions that meet marketing strategies, brand requirements and creative expectations
- Assist in development, production, management and tracking of training and training materials for the company’s learning management systems
- Research, coordinate and schedule trainings with third party vendors
- To set up and manage the delegate booking arrangements as appropriate for each event, up to and including sending out invoices
- Manage the event on the day, including setting up, instructing external contractors and internal staff assistance
- Assist in procuring credible and experienced faculty
- Expand client base
- Researching markets to identify opportunities for events.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates for this position must possess minimum of a degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Human Resources or related discipline.
- Candidates must have at least 2 years relevant and demonstrable previous experience in training coordination and training creation AND/OR a marketing role
- Candidate must be able to work independently and confidently
- Candidate must have a driver’s license and be mobile
- Excellent written English and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, particularly in managing time and tasks
- Computer literate with at intermediate experience of the Microsoft suite of programs, particularly MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Social media savvy
- Must have digital marketing experience (digital marketing certification preferable)
- Experienced in managing data, spreadsheets and producing reports, KPIs and recommendations.
- Experience of leading by example in delivering a high level of customer service individually and as part of a team.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified persons should apply for this job by emailing the following by 10th May 2017 to [email protected] :
- their CV, and
- a detailed Covering Letter stating why they are right for the position