Transsnet Financial is launching game-changing fintech apps in the Nigerian market to help people transact, save and borrow money. Transsnet is a joint venture between Transsion, the manufacturers of smartphone brands used by over 30% of Africans, including Tecno, Infinix and Itel, and NetEase, one of China’s biggest internet companies. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Investigation Officer
- Must be a University graduate
- Must have Completed NYSC
- Ability to search, collect and analyze individual information.
- Understand the basic laws, regulations and customs of local area and be able to work under pressure.
- Computer Proficiency (MS Excel).
- Attention to details.
- Being able to work Independently or as part of a Team.
- Good Organization skill.
- Good Negotiation and Communication skill.
- Integrity and Confidentiality.
- Having the little experience in finance institution will be an advantage
- Honest and reliable personality, team player, able to work under high pressure
- Preferably Male candidates will be considered.
Responsibilities and Duties for Field Investigator
- Investigate suspicious fraud cases and abnormal situations of customer and provide valid feedback.
- Conduct anti-fraud investigation for designated cooperative merchants and sales staff and provide valid feedback.
- Assist to collect overdue customers during the investigation.
- Carry out other investigation tasks assigned by superiors or manager.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 14th October, 2019