Transsnet Financial is launching game-changing fintech apps in the Nigerian market to help people transact, save and borrow money. Transsnet is a joint venture between Transsion, the manufacturers of smartphone brands used by over 30% of Africans, including Tecno, Infinix and Itel, and NetEase, one of China’s biggest internet companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- We are looking for action-oriented, flexible problem solvers to assist users of our products with their queries. Associates interact directly with customers via phone, email, social media and chat.
- We are looking for team members who can manage multiple tasks at a time and work with all departments to ensure that we grow as a company and continuously improve our products for our customers.
- This is an opportunity to join an early stage team to launch a new business. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced startup environment where they are willing to roll up their sleeves to get things done.
- Empathise with and prioritise customer needs, escalating issues to internal teams as appropriate
- Demonstrate ownership in documenting and resolving customer issues.
- Assist customers with any queries they may have via calls, email, chat and/or social media
- Represent the brand in a professional and friendly manner
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a customer service role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of financial services and smartphone apps
- Typing speed of 45wpm or above.
You will have the benefits of working in a startup environment as part of an international team with the opportunity to make a big impact, while being supported by the resources and network of our established parent companies.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply