TDMC limited is a professional, innovative, customer-focused Travel Management Company. Established in 2013.
With office address at 11th Road, 1st Avenue, house 3, Festac Town- Lagos. We work hard to cultivate unmatched expertise in the travel industry, working with top airlines, hotel chains, and car rental companies on a preferred basis to deliver premier service, value and customer satisfaction that is second to none especially in our fare quotations. We provide the best personalized service in the industry through proven technology and competitive pricing. We compete in today’s global marketplace delivering the highest-quality level of service.We are an accredited member of the National Association of Nigerian Travel Agencies (NANTA).
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- We are looking to hire a professional Business develop manager with experience in the field of Travel Agencies in Lagos Nigeria. He /she should be working as a Business develop manager or a Travel consultant.
- Promote Travel Deals Management to existing and new corporate accounts and individual clients and generate leads and acquire new customers.
- Make sales calls with the objective of acquiring new and additional corporate accounts/clients and cash business, including Holidays and Leisure
- Maintain excellent relations with clients/customers and provide support and assistance ensuring that all travel requirements are handled efficiently
- Keep their control managers informed about competitors and market trends/practices and complaints if any.
- Maintain and provide regular reports in prescribed formats.
- Assists in the reconciliation of accounts & collections in coordination with the Finance Department.
Ensure sales target are met in coordination with other team members.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Excellent in article writing/good in presentation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and application to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 10th October, 2018