Trefoil Networks is a full-service data communications, e-Solutions and video services provider. Trefoil Networks specializes in Satellite, Internet, Wireless, Fibre , Web and Network Access solutions for individuals, institutions, organizations, governments, businesses, enterprise, Telecom Operators, Media, entertainment Industries and residential home.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- The logistics Officer is responsible for making sure products reach their destinations safely, securely, and on-time.
- Organize transportation activities, including storage of goods, managing information accrued from point of origin to delivery, orchestrating transportation movements, and arranging for services as necessary
- Coordinate and track movement of goods through logistic pathways
- Execute logistics plan to move products and packages to reach destinations on schedule
- Review transportation costs to keep working costs low
- Maintains quality throughout the logistic processes
- Assess the logistics team by reviewing their functions, roles and distributions of tasks and responsibilities;
- Support and advise on logistic operations
- Issue equipment and supplies and maintain updated inventory records
- use associated information systems to coordinate and control the order cycle
- Manage orders and arrange stocking of materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs
- Plan and track shipment of final products according to customer requirements.
- Maintain logs and records of warehouse stock and executed orders
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management
- work on new supply strategies
- Arrange same-day deliveries whenever possible
- Prepare accurate invoices.
Qualifications / Experience:
- A relevant Degree in Logistic, Transport Management or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience in similar role
- Core technical knowledge and understanding of logistic operations
- Must Reside in Abuja.
Competencies / Skills:
- Forward Thinking
- Strong Numerical and Analytical Skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent team player and leader.
- Strong Organizational skills
- Behavioral Qualities/Other Competences
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong multitasking skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Honest and Integrity.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st March, 2021.