Trend Micro, a global leader in security software and solutions, strives to make the world safe for exchanging digital information. For the past 25 years, its employees have been inspired to protect individuals, families, businesses and governments as they look to harness the potential of emerging technologies and new ways of sharing information.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Manager / Post-Sales Technical Support
- Working in conjunction with Solution Consultants (Core Engineers), Sales, and Product Development Group, the Customer Service Manager will provide direct and product specialized support between our Premium Support customers and Trend Micro.
- As a Customer Service Manager, the CSM will resolve challenging, potentially high impact customer situations by managing technical support issues directly related to the use, support and implementation of Trend Micro products online, via telephone and possibly onsite.
- Provide 24×7 on-call phone and email support on specific Trend Micro products and associated technologies
- Able to travel and provide Emergency onsite support to customer’s location
- Deliver professional services for deploying Trend Micro products at customer site
Education, Experiences & Skills Desired (but not limited to):
- B.Sc degree or equivalent combination of education and technical support experience in Computer Systems and/or Computer Networks required
- MCSE certification in Windows 2003 and above and OR Unix System Administration is a strong plus
- 5+ years CSM/Technical Support working experience in a challenging and pressurized environment
- Familiarity with Trend Micro products a plus
- 5+ years handling technical escalations and/or technical account/client/customer management working experience is a plus
- More than 3 years of complex troubleshooting and management experience in a multi-protocol (TCP/IP) routed network environment including LANs/WANs, Active Directory, Network architecture, TCP/IP, SMTP, HTTP, FTTP, IIS, and firewalls. IDS/IPS, Data center, Storage, Systems Security, Network Security
- More than 3 years knowledge in Microsoft and/or UNIX Operating Systems
- Solid multi-tasking and problem resolution abilities
- Demonstrated expertise in handling technical escalations and/or Consulting, with an ability to interface with a broad and diverse set of clients
- Ability to effectively and efficiently instruct and guide customers onsite, online and via telephone is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication, customer service, and negotiation skills.
- Strong ability to liaise with all levels of administration at the customer site starting from System Administrator to the CIO
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply