TriVersa Limited specialises in providing Enterprise Intelligence solutions to our clients in Banking, Insurance, Defence, Government, Aviation and Telecommunication sectors. We assist clients in making more informed decisions and gain better insight through innovative technologies and data in line with their aspirations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sharepoint Developer
- This year, we have secured a number of high profile engagements that needs to be urgently progressed and delivered. We therefore plan to increase our Enterprise Solution Development workforce to meet our client’s needs.
- We are keen to hear from you if you possess the right depth and breadth of technical and business skills required to develop and deliver in record-time, quality Enterprise Resource Planning solution.
- We have significant opportunities for talented SharePoint developer. You will be working closely with Solution Architecture, Management and Business Leads, you will drive the development and delivery of ERP solutions – consuming design deliverables user flows, information architecture and specifications that create deep user engagement and successful business results.
- To build, develop and deploy custom SharePoint solutions.
- These solutions may range from small implementations up to large scale projects.
- The role will be mainly customer facing with ownership of the requirements gathering through to development & delivery of the project.
- SharePoint Designer experience to build solutions, web parts, Master pages, themes and CSS.
- Create, maintain, support and monitor security permissions and schemas for SharePoint online
- Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows as well as development of Business Intelligence dashboards.
- Hands on experience in PowerShell (scripting and deployments)
- Ability to create visualization using Power BI or other charting capabilities with Good Communication Skills
- SharePoint Search Customization and configuration.
- Knowledge on VSO
- Must be flexible, adaptable, creative and resourceful to address the dynamic and every-changing IT and market environments
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, high customer interaction environment and be able to effectively handle pressure
- To configure and customise customers’ SharePoint systems according to the requirements and design specifications
- Develop new web components using C#, .NET, SQL, and XML
- Extend the functionality of SharePoint with web parts, electronic forms and other application technologies as required
- To be involved in testing the system to ensure the requirements have been satisfied
- Work with customers to deliver end user training
- Candidate may be required to respond to after-hours requests as required in a 24×7 environment.
- Design and implement features in the streaming analytics pipeline to suit evolving analytic strategies
- Identify areas for improvement and work to address them
- Design, develop and maintain key components of SharePoint using classic JSOM, SP Server Object Model and c#.
- Migrating all custom solution from SharePoint 2010/2013 to SharePoint Office 365 with technical support
- Analyze Business needs, document requirements.
- Migrating/converting custom Web Parts, event handlers, features, site definitions and package solutions with Apps model for SharePoint online.
- Design and build forms, Event receivers, Timer jobs, Server less functions on Office 365, Workflows for SharePoint online.
Who Are We Looking For?
- We are currently looking for a SharePoint Developer (Contract) to start immediately. The incumbent must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- The candidate must have the below:
- Have experience in a similar role
- 3 – 5 years’ experience with ASP.NET Development.
- Experience in developing and maintaining Web services and multi-threading.
- Experience of building and maintaining application using object oriented methodology.
- Workflow Developments.
- Great communication and customer service skills.
- KPI knowledge.
- E-management and be able to handle multiple deliverables
- Strong SharePoint WSS and MOSS Development experience
- Experience using Visual Studio 2005/2008
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding in Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 31st August, 2018.
Note: Only apply if your profile fits the above skill-set.