Troop Pharmaceuticals Limited is a Pharmaceutical company involved in community practice and distribution of some other medical products and first aid as well as ITNs. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist Assistant
Location: Okota, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Give general assistance with daily pharmacy activities.
- Take prescriptions from clients in person and over the phone.
- Measure and mix drugs according to prescriptions.
- Package, label and dispense medications.
- Check inventory and restock drugs and other items.
- Check for expired medications and discard it properly.
- Help customers find what they need or send them to the pharmacist for more help.
- Use a cash register.
- Write letters and memos, prepare receipts and invoices, and file orders.
- Speak, write and read English.
- Understand pharmaceutical terminology.
- Have strong planning and organizational skills.
- Be very accurate in your work as it’s often a matter of client safety.
- Use word processing, spreadsheet, database, and email software.
- Work well with other people and on your own.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 0 – 3 years relevant work experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.