Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group is an international investment and holding company with over three decades in building sustainable businesses in fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), agriculture, agro-allied, healthcare, chemicals, real estate and oil and gas in 12 countries including Nigeria, Ghana, Republic of Benin, Morocco, UAE, India, South Africa, China etc. with an over 9,000 multicultural workforce. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Finance Manager
- Provide support for writing needs – press releases, executive speeches, award submissions, website content, blog posts, organizational announcements, department messages, etc.
- Provide support for internal communication across multiple locations and functions, with or without email access.
- Manage company events as well as externally organized events, sponsorships and partnerships to ensure maximum mileage
- Planning and execution of community relations and CSR initiatives to reinforce TGI’s commitment to creating and delivering shared values within its communities.
- Manage communication with internal stakeholders at all levels and external agencies, vendors and other stakeholders.
- Corporate Brand Assurance to ensure standardization of the usage of all brand collaterals across all TGI companies.
- Assists in overall corporate communications planning and execution by developing strategies to facilitate achievement of overall business objectives.
- Planning and management of communication projects, concept development, research, writing, editing, proofreading and printing.
- Manage online brand – website, social media and digital marketing to ensure maximum exposure at the best cost.
- Produce appropriate communication materials for each stakeholder group, while ensuring the “corporate voice” is clear and present in all messages.
- Assist with communication planning and execution for the TGI companies and other internal business partners;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply