Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group is an international investment and holding company with over three decades in building sustainable businesses in fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), agriculture, agro-allied, healthcare, chemicals, real estate and oil and gas in 12 countries including Nigeria, Ghana, Republic of Benin, Morocco, UAE, India, South Africa, China etc. with an over 9,000 multicultural workforce. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Quality Control Manager
- Effective implementation of supplier quality assurance program.
- Coordinate with R&D, Procurement and central quality for establishing specifications and standards related inputs, process controls and finished products.
- Conduct process validation & stability studies for all product lines.
- Monitor and maintain the compliance to ISO systems & Standards.
- Coordinate with operations for failure investigations, process & product incidents and track corrective actions.
- Control change management in product and process and conduct risk assessment of the same.
- Investigate complaints and implement CAPA
- Maintain quality and regulatory compliance in order to successfully pass through inspections and internal & external audits.
- Maintain Quality Data Management & MIS systems
- Monitor & control site GMP practices in conjunctions with peer functions.
- Develop standards for operation and maintenance of QA / QC laboratories compliant to GLP requirements.
- Develop and maintain sampling & testing program for Incoming materials, Work-in-process controls, finished product testing and release protocols.
- Set-up & control Laboratory operations related to physical, chemical, microbiological & Packaging Quality parameters.
- Coordinate quality requirements for new products, new formulations and cost optimization initiatives.
- B.Sc. in Chemical Sciences / Microbiology with Packaging Technology as additional qualification
- 5 – 10 years experience in chemical industry (Glues / Paint Emulsions / soaps & detergents / Industry Chemicals) with thorough process understanding
- Experience in managing relationships with regulatory agencies such as Standard Organisation of Nigeria, NAFDAC, LASEPA etc.
- Strong managerial skills
- Good communication skills & inter-personal skills
- Knowledge on quality and food safety systems
- Must be willing to work in different B2B business units and locations in Nigeria when required.
- QA, QC, GMP and food safety requirements
- Hands on experience in packaging material analysis and laboratory analytical techniques
- Experience in driving the implementation of quality systems
- Experience in managing B2B customers and effectively managing relationships with all stakeholders
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 25th July, 2020.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted