TruckNG is simplifying the landscape of trucking and transportation of goods through a digital logistics platform. The platform is designed to connect and inform all stakeholders, between drivers, shipping companies, freight factories, and transportation cooperatives. TruckNG enables efficient management and supervision of all operations via a user-friendly digital logistics platform. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
Key Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Building a comprehensive security program that includes physical safety and cybersecurity policies.
- Reviewing existing security measures and updating protocols as needed.
- Overseeing the daily operations of the company to identify potential security risks and room for improvements.
- Fostering a culture of physical and digital security awareness by conducting training sessions and communicating with personnel.
- Managing, evaluating, and resolving any physical or digital security incidents or breaches.
- Ensuring that the company’s security policies comply with federal laws and legislations.
- Presenting risk assessments and improved security policies to management team members.
- Working with management to develop and implement an appropriate budget for security programs.
- Perform other task(s) as assigned.
Competency & Technical Skill Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Safety Management or a similar field.
- At least 3 years experience working as a security manager.
- Excellent knowledge of state and federal information security laws.
- Proven proficiency in developing physical and digital security protocols and procedures.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional managerial skills and the ability to lead a team.
- Proficiency in information management systems and knowledge of cybersecurity.
- Ability to research and stay up to date with security trends, as well as changing government and state laws.
Interested and qualified candidates living in Lagos should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 10th May, 2022.