truQ is the operating system for third-party logistics. truQ connects anyone with logistics needs to the closest vehicles in real-time. It provides a SaaS infrastructure that helps businesses coordinate that interaction smarter and access capital for commercial drivers on the platform, helping them stay running and grow their businesses. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Partner Support Officer Intern
Location: Ojota, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
Duration: 6 – Months
- Build sustainable communications for managing and supporting the company’s partners.
- Manage the companies involved in the day-to-day partner success
- Oversee the activities of the partners on the platform in relation to the clients they service
- Where applicable, prepare invoices to clients and ensure the timely payment of driver partners
- Ensure partners’ understanding of the platform (expectation, payment, customer support, complaints, etc.)
- Understand the various truQ applications for the daily achievement of trip automation for drivers and business partners
- Where applicable, train and oversee the activities of Vehicle Sales Representatives(VSRs) attached to drivers under a particular business.
- Coordinate reward activities for driver-partners
- Ensure weekly updates of the business transaction sheet for report preparation.
- Provide innovative ideas for better management of truQ’s business partners
Requirements and Skills
- Minimum HND educational qualification
- Minimum of 0-1 year cognate experience
- Ability to flourish with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in the use of Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Strong interpersonal relationship management skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proximity to Ojota is a key consideration.
N60,000 per month..
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2023