Tunde Adejumo & Co., is a World-Class Multi-Disciplinary Real Estate firm. Over the years, our team comprising excellent professionals has worked assiduously to deliver awesome seamless projects to the satisfaction of our clients and in accordance to specifications and standards. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Valuation and Project Management Department
- To provide project management resource and directly manage projects across the organisation, delivering within the agreed scope and timescale.
- To develop and maintain the project management methodology including document templates, identifying project phases, reporting and planning information for successful project delivery.
- To be responsible for maintaining an oversight of all projects being managed across the organisation providing reports to Executive Management as appropriate and providing planning support for other activities.
- To produce monthly reports for Executive Management giving updates on current projects and for future projects that have been submitted for evaluation, as appropriate.
- To contribute in sourcing for new Project management and Valuation jobs.
- To leverage on existing excellent relationships, and to procure new work from new and existing clients.
- Developing systems and procedures to improve the quality of work and processes already on ground.
- To manage and drive the department properly in ensuring that staff in this department deliver their given assignment effectively.
- HND / B.Sc in Estate Management, Building Technology, Quantity Survey.
- Membership of professional body is compulsory.
- 7-10 years experience in related establishment is required.
- There must be a proven track records of success in previous places of work.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 26th January, 2020.