Turahfrique Interiors Limited is an Interior Design and Furniture Manufacturing Company that specializes in home, office, ceiling finishes, floor finishes, woodwork, interior design fittings and general constructions in various parts of Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
- Responsible for operating the Company’s motor vehicles and delivering all company’s deliverables.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate the company’s vehicle in a safe and effective manner in order to minimize the risk of injury, property damage or loss of life.
- Employee must ensure that the vehicle is in proper and safe condition prior to use, and accept responsibility to report any damage or mechanical malfunctions that exist.
- Maintain an excellent driving record, meaning that a valid Nigerian license must be presented at the time of employment.
- Respect and maintain the relationship of trust required to obtain a high level of security access to sites, offices, homes, and properties of company personnel without supervision.
- Dress in a corporate way that enables the employee to complete the daily tasks, while maintaining a professional and appropriate appearance.
- Perform minor maintenance duties such as changing the oil.
- Clean the car as scheduled and/or required.
- Ensure the car is safely and securely locked.
- Obey traffic light rules and regulations.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience
- Ordinary National Degree.
- Driver’s License and good driving record.
- Demonstrate dependability and self-motivation.
- Read, write, understand, and communicate clearly in English.
- Maintain high level of personal integrity, trust and reliability.
- Problem Solving / Analysis, Technical Capacity, Communication Proficiency, Decision Making.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date: 10th January, 2020