Turnkey PrintWorld Limited “PrintWorld Nigeria” – We are a brand marketing and printing company powered by Canon based in Lekki phase 1.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Cost Estimator/Bid Planner
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Print Technology/Engineering/Technical/Financial Accounting/Economist
Status: Full Time Salaried
- Maintain estimating system; close quotes, de-activate old quotes, add/change supplier codes and contact names.
- To assist in the development and delivery of all bids and projects, ensuring pre-qualification questionnaires and all tender documentation are completed.
- To draft and review bid submission content, ensuring all bids are submitted on time and fully compliant with the requirements.
- Ensure all proposals are formatted and comply with company brand guidelines, customer requirements and follow internal quality guidelines.
- Analyze the client’s documents to ensure the responses being created respond implicitly to the questions being asked.
- Liaise with customer care for invoicing of clients orders
- Conduct price survey and material availability
- Receive and respond to quote request from the sales group and the Customer Service department for Core/Commercial, Digital and Direct Mail job categories
- Set the standard for developing appropriate and effective working relationships with Sales Management, BDMs, Sales Representatives and vendors.
- Work with individual Strategic Account Manager and Sales Reps to understand customer requirements.
- Research product to ensure product knowledge as well as Best Avenue for vendor pricing.
- Helps determine necessary resources for projects based on cost estimates and budgetary constraints.
- Estimate job costs and apply the appropriate markup based on product category.
- Qualification: BA/B.Sc/HND Certificate
- Experience: 1-3 years
- Advanced negotiation skills and knowledge of press capabilities and printing procedures.
- Strong work ethics, dependable, accountable, and displays a sense of urgency.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook system to include calendar, e-mail, task list, etc; excellent computer (Microsoft Office Suite) and data entry skills.
- Proficient in Excel with the ability to create spreadsheets with simple formulas
- Ability to use experience and independent judgment to make effective decisions
- Excellent problem solving (think outside the box), follow-up, decision making, and organizational skills
- Basic understanding of the print process along with basic paper knowledge; paper grades.
- Knowledge and the ability to use computerized estimating systems
- Ability to effectively respond to questions from management, customers, sales representatives, and employees.
- Ability to add, subtracts, multiply and divides in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratios, and percent and draw and interpret graphs; Strong math skills.
- Manage telephone calls professionally and efficiently; ability to communicate both written and verbally
- Ability to work well under pressure; work with diverse personalities and deal effectively with conflict.
Attractive and Negotiable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their detailed CV’s with Job title to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 28th July, 2018.
Note: Preference will be given to applicants leaving in Lagos Island and environs.