TVC Communications is one of Nigeria’s leading broadcast companies operating market-leading channels including TVC, TVC News Channel, Max 102.3 Lagos, Adaba FM Ondo and TVC Digital.
We are now expanding our business through an aggressive programme of investment to help build audience share and drive cross-platform advertising revenue. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Location: Any City, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- Strong knowledge of Labour Legislation
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Excellent Interpersonal Relations & People Management
- Analytical and goal oriented
- In-depth understanding of all HR functions, processes and activities
- Attention to details
- Problem solving skills
- First degree in Social Sciences, Humanities or its equivalent. Post Graduate qualification will be an added advantage
- Take a lead in the payroll remit of the organisation and be heavily involved in overseeing the payroll and HRIS processes of the organisation.
- Set up systems and take lead with policies and procedures in accordance with Labour law and Industry best practice.
- Should be able to effectively handle the various HR functions and stages of employee life circle from Recruitment to Exit.
- Manage and Track Attendance system.
- Provide HR advice and guidance at all levels as well as provide support on HR strategies where required.
- Work closely with colleagues to ensure that HR department tools and policies are well aligned, enhance employee engagement and ultimately improve performance
- Manage and track Performance Management system
- Effectively manage and track Trainees (Management Trainees, Youth Corp members, Interns) and employees on contractual appointment
- Use metrics and analytics to measure analyse and report when necessary
- Other duties as assigned
Interested and qualified candidates should their CV and portfolio to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 22nd November, 2019