Twinstar Industries Limited – A reputable plastic manufacturing company located in Ogun State, requires for immediate employment suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- We are looking for an Executive Assistant to CEO to provide high-level day-to-day support to the company CEO.
- Must be comfortable working cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment and able to pivot skills as needed.
- Calendar management and scheduling – coordination of meetings with both internal team and external clients; greeting clients and setting up hospitality when needed.
- Daily briefings of priorities, schedule and commitments
- Prepare and send necessary meeting materials
- Creation of meeting agendas, meeting notes and memos as requested
- Filing and organization of CEO documents.
- Arranging all travel bookings including airfare, hotels and rentals
- Oversee projects as requested by CEO
- Personal errands and lunches
- Maintain and protect operations by keeping sensitive information confidential
- Management + tracking of CEO’s business contacts
- Compiling reports and company deliverable tracking
- Population of internal systems including the company project manage and CRM systems
- Research to assist with client communication as requested
- B.Sc / HND in related discipline
- 2-3 years previous experience would be an advantage
- Age: 25-35 years old
- Candidates should be Female
- Should be prepared to work in Sango Otta, Ogun State and with good working knowledge of Lagos and its environs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word and PowerPoint including formulas is a MUST
- Proficiency in email cloud services (Lotus notes, Google apps, Outlook, etc.)
- Proficiency in scheduling and to do apps like google calendars and Wunderlist etc is mandatory.
- Excellent organizational, communication and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with evolving priorities
- Knowledge of advertising and media a plus
- Comfortable speaking to and receiving clients
Application Closing Date
11th May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]