Twinning for Health Support Initiative Nigeria (THIS-N) is a non-profit organisation. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Volunteer
Location: Enugu North, Enugu
Slot: 66 Openings
- We are earnestly looking for individuals who are highly skilled, intelligent, hardworking and have passion for working with vulnerable children and families, adolescent girls and boys and who are ready to join the THSI family to help THIS/CCFN achieve its project vision ‘To make Enugu North Local Government Area the best place to live for over I,960 vulnerable children and their households.
- The Community Volunteers (CVs) serve as the first line of contact with OVC’s and provide firsthand support and services to these and their families in the 4GATES OVC Projects.
- Enroll OVCs / HIV affected and infected families in the 4GATES OVCs Project
- Provide ongoing services in the following areas: Education and Protection, Care and Support, Nutrition and Linkages, Economic Stregnthening and carry out follow up where needed.
- Fill appropriate forms in line with the 4GATES OVC project implementation
- Any other duties as may be requested.
- Must be 18 years and above.
- Must have a minimum of O’level Education (higher level of education will be an added advantage).
- Must be good in written and spoken English
- Must be of good standing in the community
- Being a resident in Enugu North Local Government Area will be an added advantage (Although others from local governments in the Enugu metropolis will be considered)
- Knowledge of, and ownership of a smartphone phone is an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a short note to: [email protected] with the Job Title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: Monday 11:59 pm; 17th February, 2020.