Posted on :
28 Jul, 2010
28 Jul, 2010
Tycol was built on a foundation of trust, integrity, quality and innovation. From inception, we have harnessed modern business ethos to create and provide quality products and services to our clients. This approach has engendered strong confidence in the Tycol brand within the hearts of our numerous clients. Consequently, Tycol is ever-willing to explore new markets or where necessary create new businesses to tap into unexplored opportunities.
Tycol Limited is an Engineering company that deals on Civil Engineering works; Water resources Engineering; Electro-Mechanical Engineering; Pipelines and Utilities; Oil Refining Plant Maintenance and Operations; as well as the sale of factory equipments and the installation of such equipments.
Tycol Engineering has vacancies for Procurement Analyst
Candidates are invited to apply for a new opening in our Sales and Procurement Department.
Job Title: Procurement Analyst
– Articulate graduate with a degree in any Engineering or Social science course.
– Candidates without a first degree or with a degree class below 2:2 need not apply
– Candidates will be expected to be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications including: Word, Excel and Outlook
– A keen interest in self-development and a clear history of achievement and dedication to previous projects will be beneficial.
– communication, interpersonal, negotiation, team-working and organisational skills.
– Please note that skills will be tested
Method of Application
Candidates should apply with a Microsoft Word prepared CV AND an attached cover letter articulately detailing their interests, experiences and goals. Please send Applications/CVs to [email protected].
Candidates with previous experience will be given preference.
Candidates who are called to interview should familiarise themselves with the organisation and it’s areas of operation.
Application Deadline: 12th August, 2010