Tyonex Nigeria Limited is a group of registered companies, with an operational base throughout Nigeria and Corporate Head Offices in Lagos, Nigeria. Established in September 1997, Tyonex is a member of the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Marketing Companies in Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Diagnostic Sales Representative
- Capitalize on all field tools to include sales force to best manage territory business and account planning.
- Ability to sell in a consultative manner such that the customer need is discovered and addressed in an individualized clinical and data-driven manner.
- Provide ongoing field intelligence and be “current” on competitive activity, changes in markets,distribution, and pricing, as well as provide input on customer experience.Cost-effectively manage time and assets, including travel and expense budge.
- Ability to understand and articulate complex scientific literature and use extensive and complex clinical data as a key factor in the sales process.
- Familiarity with clinical and economic outcome data, reimbursement, and managed care policies and procedures
- B.Sc Science Background.
- 2 years experience in Pharmaceuticals .
- Computer Literate.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Application Deadline: 19th October, 2020.