Tyonex Nigeria Limited is a group of registered companies, with an operational base throughout Nigeria and Corporate Head Offices in Lagos, Nigeria. Established in September 1997, Tyonex is a member of the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Marketing Companies in Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost Management Accountant
- Collect cost information and maintain an expenses database
- Construct data accumulation systems
- Identify and recommend cost-effective solutions
- Plan and record variable costs (e.g. purchases of raw material and operations costs)
- Analyze and report profit margins
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting
- Proven work experience as a Cost Accountant, Cost Analyst and an Accountant.
- Experiences with accounting software, like Tally and Sage
- Minimum of 8 years in Account department of manufacturing organization preferably pharmaceutical industry, of which must be at the manager’s position
- Computer literacy.
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Postgraduate qualifications in the financial management field
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email
Application Deadline: 23rd October, 2020.