UAC Foods Limited is a leading manufacturer and Marketer of tasty, nourishing convenience foods. The business is a joint venture between UACN Plc of Nigeria with 51% equity stake and Tiger Brands of South Africa with 49%. We are a quality conscious company and always aim to add value to our consumers with our rich basket of Snacks, Beverage and Dairies products. Our foremost act of social responsibility is the nutritious, hygienic and safe products that we consistently give to Nigerians. Staffed with the right people in key Technical, Production and Customer Service Units coupled with our rich culture of innovation spanning many years, we have remained a dominant player in the food industry. Our company pioneered the Sausage Roll market in 1952 and for over 50 years, Gala has kept Nigerians going in their journey to success. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analytics & Continuous Improvement Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible Business Analytics to identify and drive business problem/opportunity identification, requirements management, business process analysis, and reporting project progress to leadership.
- This role will also be responsible for managing people development and training across all the Supply Chain functions.
- Perform data collection to support data analytics for business decisions
- Generate cost/benefit analysis for improvement projects
- Support business ad-hoc projects as needed
- Document current and new processes (Process maps, SOPs), prepare training materials for the different functions in supply chain and deliver the training
- Develop plant/line simulations metrics for determining OEE, capacity utilization and performance/efficiency
- Carry out work and motion studies towards determining manning requirements and continuous improvement
- Develop KPI dashboards for the different areas of GCL operations and bench marks for comparing performance of similar operations
- Develops and manages relationships with internal customers
- Focuses on opportunities to improve and streamline processes methodologies.
- Apply multiple, moderately complex methodologies for data collection and conduct analysis for labor optimization and process improvement initiatives.
- Obtain and provide complex, technical information around data collection and standards providing additional clarification to customers or teams, as required.
- Ensure in-depth analyses of business challenges and project results are presented in a clear and concise format.
- Identifies, tracks and reports on initiatives
- Continuously reviews progress and accuracy of work to ensure quality and high standards are delivered
- Manage GCL Centre of Excellence (Learning Centre), train employees and trainers
- Degree in Industrial Engineering / Logistics or related discipline
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field
- Experience in a related field, preferably within a FMCG or Supply Chain environment would be an asset
- 15 years experience in FMCG, with minimum of 5 years at mid-senior management level
- Minimum of Lean Six Sigma green belt certificationKnowledge, Skills & Experience
- Exceptional PC Windows’ skills, including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, database and graphics, with the ability to manipulate data, construct graphical reports, flowcharts and statistics etc.
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma methodology
- Customer focus, drive for results/can-do mentality: Work with high motivation and passion to deliver results.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Note: Only candidates who meet the specifications will be contacted.