Udacity’s mission is to train the world’s workforce in the careers of the future. Every industry is being impacted by modern technology. As companies everywhere adapt and transform their businesses, they’re looking to hire people with the tech skills to match their goals. We work with the world’s technology leaders to teach these critical tech skills through our powerful and flexible digital education platform. Now even the busiest learners can be prepared to take on the most in-demand tech roles. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Career Coach (Independent Contractor) – Digital Marketing
Job type: Remote
- Attend bi-weekly meetings with Udacity careers ops for discussing students’ progress.
- Conduct webinars and/or sessions to deliver careers and initial freelancing experience to Udacity learners.
- Support Udacity learners and build a strong sense of community through motivational posts, sharing your knowledge, sharing helpful articles, and answering students’ questions.
- Support in increasing the program’s survey responses.
- Occasionally assisting with hiring partners’ employment requests (announcements, filtration, and screening).
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- +2 years of experience in teaching the basics of career development concepts and public speaking.
- Nigeria Resident
- Basic knowledge of recruitment and headhunting skills.
- English proficiency both written and spoken.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to lead and coach a group of students and build a strong community.
- Familiarity with the Nigerian market’s general careers and employment map and characteristics.
- Ability to assist Udacity students in identifying personal goals, developing leadership skills, and planning career moves.
- Experience in quick resume and LinkedIn profiles screening
- Completion of one of Udacity Nanodegree programs is a plus.
- Technical experience in one of the following fields (Web, Data & Digital Marketing) is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication including PowerPoint presentations.
Why Should You Apply?
- Gain recognition for your knowledge and leadership.
- Network with other top-notch mentors.
- Earn additional income.
- Contribute to a vibrant, global student community.
- Stay updated on the latest in cutting-edge technologies.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
- There are only a few positions, so please don’t wait too long to apply!
- Career Mentors are external contractors, if you are a good fit, we will reach out within 3 weeks with the next steps. Please do not apply multiple times for the same position.