Ultiimus Development Group is a broad-based real estate and allied solutions firm with current full-scale operations in Construction, Property Development, Facility Management and Interior Architecture and Design.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
- Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
- Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
- Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Traveling from the office to various sites as required.
Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering, Management, or similar.
- Construction estimating or finance experienced is advantageous.
- Must posses 5-6 years work experience
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Sound knowledge of construction.
- Excellent project management ability.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline: 7th March, 2021