Ultimate Health Management Services Limited is a duly registered Company in Nigeria with RC Number: 723347, is a National Health Maintenance Organisation (HMO) established in December, 2007, with a strong commitment to delivering qualitative and excellent preventive/curative medical services to all strata of the society at very reasonable and affordable rates. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical and Quality Assurance Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Capture and vet bills sent in from medical facilities.
- Issuance and confirmation of approval codes when necessary.
- Handle the collation, entry, and analysis/reporting of encounter returns from hospitals
- Analyse data for bill presentation based on requirements and review claims for quality and elimination of fraud.
- Build rapport and participate in team problem-solving methods.
- Maintain proper and accurate records as it relates to all the activities in the Unit.
- Proffer on the spot solution to enrollees’ challenges.
- Stays up to date on regulations, and implements changes regarding claims and billing requirements.
- Ensures quality healthcare delivery to enrolees by continuous monitoring and evaluation of healthcare facilities.
Skills & Requirements:
- Registered Professional Nurse and a first-level degree from an accredited Baccalaureate Nursing Programme (University) or equivalent.
- National registration and licensing are required.
- Recognized additional training in primary health care and midwifery is desirable;
- Minimum of 2 years of continuous experience in a similar position;
- Experience in the usage of computers and other relevant software packages is desirable.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and Resume in one document to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
17th February, 2023.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.