Ultimus Holdings is a global investment company with the sole purpose of contributing to the sustainable development of African economies. Our investing deployment is broad-based and long-term. We specifically invest is sectors that demonstrates growth; leveraging our sector expertise in ensuring we become market leaders in all operational portfolios. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The purpose of this role is to free up the President’s time from organising and administrative tasks so that he can spend maximum time on strategic tasks.
- The ideal candidate works with the President to provide one-to-one support. Typically, this role will support the Chairman by offering administrative help such as monitoring his emails, drafting communications on his behalf, planning and organising meetings and their travel and taking minutes of meetings.
- A deep understanding of the company and knowing who the key personnel and clients are is of utmost importance. It is therefore crucial to have great interpersonal skills, excellent communications skills (verbal, written and nonverbal) exceptional presentation skills and a very professional outlook.
- Monitoring and reporting the President email and responding if required
- Preparing communications on behalf of the President
- Answering the President phone calls
- Reminding the President of important tasks and deadlines
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Organising and planning meetings
- Organising events and conferences
- Taking notes and writing minutes during meetings
- Conducting or preparing any research that the President may require
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Collating and filing expenses
- Traveling as the need arises
- All other ad hoc requests
- A University Degree
- At least 2 years of experience as an Executive Assistant
- Computer Literacy Skills
- Communication Skills
- Administrative Skills.
Preferred Personal Attributes:
- Strong Leadership
- Result Oriented
- Team Player
- High Service Ethic
- Action Oriented – Mission Critical
- Customer Focus – Mission Critical
- Timely Decision Making – Very Important
- Technical Learning and Know-How – Mission Critical
- Patience – Very Important
- Functional and Technical Skills – Mission Critical
- Listening – Very Important
- Time Management – Mission Critical
- Organisational Agility – Very Important
- Self-Development – Very Important.
- Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and possible out-of-country travel may be expected.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 19th April, 2022.