Ultimus Holdings is a global investment company with the sole purpose of contributing to the sustainable development of African economies. Our investing deployment is broad-based and long-term. We specifically invest is sectors that demonstrates growth; leveraging our sector expertise in ensuring we become market leaders in all operational portfolios. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Procurement Officer will be involved in maximizing project margin, adding value to the construction process by proactive involvement in procurement, cost management and reporting.
- Develop and implement new purchasing strategies to deliver ongoing cost reductions and process simplification
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing contracts with subcontractors and suppliers
- Meet subcontractors and suppliers on-site where necessary
- Ensure compliance to project budgets and provide analysis of deviations
- Research new materials for design and cost savings
- Ensure that all subcontractors and suppliers provide insurance policies for products delivered
- Develop and implement new purchasing strategies to deliver ongoing cost reductions and process simplification.
- At least a Second-Class Upper Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying (Q.S.)/ Upper Limit High National Diploma in Q.S.
- Must be Certified by the Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (NIQS)
- Minimum 7 years’ experience as a Quantity Surveyor/ Procurement Officer in the Construction industry
- Proficient in standard industry software
- Preferably fromthe Eastern Part of Nigeria for workplace diversity.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 4th February, 2022.