Ultra Media Solutions is an ICT firm with core competencies in Web and Mobile Application Development, Enterprise Applications, Interactive Multimedia and Social Communities. We develop innovative, high impact, cost-effective communication tools to help client’s business solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile and Web App Development Intern
- The ICT HUB, Lagos is recruiting Interns for Website/Mobile App Development with offer of hands-on practical training and working environment that is guaranteed you hardly get anywhere else
- This internship offers practical work experience and the opportunity to gain real-time, job ready experience with the technical operations in Web Design, Web App Development and Mobile App Development career in a vibrant Information and Communication Technology organisation. This internship will involve challenging opportunities, real technical projects, and interaction with staff of other departments which further helps to widen your career horizon.
- This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the Web Design, Web App Development and Mobile App Development and is only for passionate, tech-savvy and dependable interns.
Breakdown of Training Package Available for Selected Interns:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Google Analytics
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Websites site speed implementation
- Graphics Designs – basics
- Mobile Application Development – Android and iOS
- Ability to respond effectively to inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to develop, maintain, and promote strong internal and external relationships
- Ability to maintain professional (business casual) dress and grooming.
- Functioning laptop to work!
- A basic understanding of computer operations
- Proficiency in computer applications:
- Conducting research via internet
- Ability to prioritize tasks and efficiently manage time.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and effectiveness in working with a high performing team
- Strong oral and written communications skills
Method of Selection
The Web and Mobile App Internship Programme runs into two phases:
- 8- weeks of rigorous practical training, practical exercises, live projects coordination, team projects and presentations, and examinations. Candidates initially selected will be given a two-month intensive training, practical and real-time applications and projects daily monitoring by senior experts.
- After the initial two-month training, exams will be set in order to finally select creative, innovative and dynamic candidates who will work with the organisation on full time basis with remuneration attached.
- Note: The programme can only accommodate specific number of Interns and the internship training programme is absolutely Free.
Benefits of Internship
- After a brief period intensive organisation training as well as career-path mentorship after which once you are selected for been qualified, you will be offered full-time job placement with remunerations
- You get real-time 100% practical career training, practical work experience while also earning income remunerations
- Highly dynamic team members to work with as well professional senior colleagues who will mentor you for a great career upliftment
- Working in a fast-growing company with highly vibrant mission, exceptional service delivery and best customer service experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] with the subject line “Information Technology Support Internship – Web and Mobile App Development”.
Application Deadline 17th November, 2018.
- Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted for interviews.
- Interested candidates Must be Residents in Lagos
- You will be provided Fast Speed Unlimited Internet to work with in the Office.