Ultra Media Solutions is an ICT firm with core competencies in Web and Mobile Application Development, Enterprise Applications, Interactive Multimedia and Social Communities. We develop innovative, high impact, cost effective communication tools to help client’s business solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Media Marketing Manager
- The job holder will work with all units within the organization to manage and oversee the online marketing strategy for the company’s and third-party clients’ portfolios
- You will plan and execute digital marketing campaigns and design, maintain and supply content for the organization’s Social media, brand management and content development as well as coordinate and supervise Digital Media Marketing Executives under your department
- The successful candidate will work from our new corporate office in Ikeja (Off Toyin Street/Allen Avenue), Lagos
The candidate we’re searching for:
- Have at least two-three years of experience within the digital industry
- Have an outgoing personality with a determination to be proactive
- Be Innovative, enthusiastic and result-oriented
- Be hardworking, organized and a team-player
- Candidate must be aggressive and hungry for success
- Must understand SEO, Email Marketing, Blogging, Google Adwords Marketing, keyword research, Google analytics and other aspect of Digital Media Marketing and Management
- Edit, proofread and improve the content
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (eg Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Cross promotions and online advocacy
- Expand community and influencer outreach
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
- Oversee all organization social media channels as well as clients’ accounts
- Provide weekly reports on social media activities and growth trends/metrics
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high-quality content for marketing campaign
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
- A Candidate who can Develop Brand digital media plan to maximize impact on brand equity growth
- A Candidate who will be a constant source of creative digital strategies.
- A Candidate who can Research, identify and create media plans for digital opportunities
- An Applicant who can Develops and implements all digital media tactics across online channels such as Social, Display, Mobile, SEM, SEO, OPRM etc.
- An Applicant who will Lead digital performance analytics and continued optimization of plan
- A Candidate who will Utilizes competitive industry and business analysis to define digital opportunities
- A Candidate who can Manage the daily execution of local targeted paid search and display campaigns
- A Candidate who can Continuously test new digital opportunities with current and potential partners
- An Applicant who will Maximize E-commerce channels to create awareness and sales of the products.
- An Applicant who can Manage Digital media budget and ROI
- A Candidate who can Create and maintain key digital metrics reports and dashboards, traffic and acquisition, conversion, campaign metrics and forecasts.
- A Candidate who can Track, analyze and report campaign results through weekly reports.
- A Candidate who can arrange and organize Bi-weekly training for team members on emerging digital trends.
Skills, Requirements, and Responsibilities
- Social media savvy (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Youtube, Forums, Marketplaces)
- Have the ability to improve and increase brand visibility online
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- The role involves creating and delivering training content surrounding Digital Media Marketing
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Ability to support the entire marketing, sales and business team to regularly generate leads and potential customers
- Experienced in Digital Marketing (including social media, design and content development)
- Conversant with WordPress for Blogging
- Creative mind with attention to details
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Have a good working knowledge of the latest algorithm updates and social media trends
- Ability to deliver a range of digital and social media workshops to a wide range of businesses and organizations, from small to large businesses, from retailers to engineers, and to everyone from apprentices to managing directors.
What We Are Offering
- The work tools to get the job done efficiently
- The support to learn, grow and advance your career, including trainings,
- A multi-tiered remuneration & bonus structure that will reward your effort and achievements
- An opportunity to lead the team of young and dynamically creative Digital Media professionals
- A driving seat in the fastest moving sector in the Digital Media and Marketing industry
- A chance to hone your skills within a close knit, flexible work environment, spread across various disciplines, teams and limitless boundaries
- An opportunity to work in a great learning environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter, their design portfolio and/or a link to design jobs done, and CV to: [email protected] The subject title of the application should include the role being applied for eg. “Application for Digital Media Marketing Manager”
Application Deadline 16th September, 2018.
Note: Applicant MUST reside in Lagos!