Umade is a global marketplace where you can shop strictly selection of custom made, handmade,crafted, authentic products made in Africa by remarkable business owners (Entrepreneur) and designers and have them shipped directly to your home or office at your convenience.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensuring company’s growth objectives are attained; articulating new business development opportunities and identifying, negotiating and managing relationships with sellers.
- Develop and articulate a comprehensive tactical business development plan to accomplish the organization’s business goal.
- Identify locally made entrepreneurs and sign them up to sell on our platform.
- Identify, evaluate and develop new business opportunities and feasibility reports supporting growth based on intelligence.
- Lead the formulation, execution and monitoring of company’s business development, market penetration strategies and plans for enhancing business growth.
- Monitor company performance against agreed business target.
- Assist in the preparation of bids/proposals..
- This is a “hunter” role and qualified candidates must provide examples of their ability to generate revenue growth via prospecting tools and techniques
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and outstanding presentation skills
- Demonstrated commitment to stay abreast of industry trends across multiple business sectors
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, competitive sales culture
- High level of personal and professional integrity
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Proven ability to advice and convince customer
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills.
- Proven experience of working with an insurance company or ecommerce company.
- Excellent intelligence gathering skills.
- Excellent mentoring and people management skills.
- A team player.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 15th February, 2021