Umrainvest Hub Consult Limited is an emerging management consulting firm that specialize in Agribusiness, Farms Management , Recruitment, Professional background Check Services, Research, Management training as well as Agricultural Training. We provide Management Consulting services to clients in the private and public sector within and outside Nigeria. Our clients include start-ups, small and medium enterprises as well as multinationals and industry leaders in key sectors of the Nigeria and Africa regional economies. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control / Assurance Officer
Location: Kuje Area Council – Abuja (FCT)
Industry: Bottle Water Industry
- This position shall among other things, be responsible for efficient examination, sampling and analysis of water in the factory before granting approval for production.
- Ensuring set standards of quality and safety are met in line with internal and external requirements by measuring and weighing products.
- They shall also compile results of analysis and document certificates of analysis, in addition to conducting quality checks.
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations
- Supervise inspectors, technicians and other staff and provide guidance and feedback
- Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards
- Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards
- Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures.
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
- HND / B.Sc in Microbiology, any related field or any other related professional qualification.
- 2 to 5 years working experiences Bottle Water Industry.
- Ability to create and follow schedules
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Communication skills
- Language Skills
- Reporting Skills
- Team working skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and the Location as the subject of the email.
7th December, 2022.