Posted on :
13 Feb, 2010
13 Feb, 2010
This is to notify Candidates who sat for the 2009 First/ Second Choice Post UME Aptitude test and Direct Entry Candidates that the Admission/ Supplementary lists for 2009/ 2010 academic session has been uploaded online. The list for all the faculties is now available online.
Candidates should follow the instructions below to login and check for their admission status which will be displayed below their aptitude test scores.
*Candidates who were notified that they did not meet the admission requirement should click on the online ‘Notice Board‘ link on the menu above to confirm the names published before drawing final conclusions. This list will further be updated on 02/02/2010.
Instructions on how to check result/ admission status
– Visit Spring Bank Plc, Calabar branch and purchase Unical Post UME Results/ Admissions scratch card for N500 only.
– Return to this website and log in your Jamb Registration number and Scratch card PIN against the fields provided
– Type your Jamb Reg no. leaving no white spaces. Any mistake you make in typing your Jamb Reg No. will render your
scratch card invalid and could lead to “No Value” in your result notification slip
– Click ‘Check Result’ to have the status of your result/ admission status displayed. Print and follow instructions as
prescribed on the result notification slip.
– One scratch card can be used per one Jamb registration no. for unlimited no. of times to view/ print result/ admission
– Candidates should enter PIN Nos correctly. Attempts to guess PIN Nos or use fake PINs will result to the
candidate’s Reg. no. being barred PERMANENTLY from accessing the site. Candidates with barred reg. nos will
NOT be attended to and will automatically forfeit accessing their result and subsequent admission.
– Candidates are adivised to purchase scratch cards from only the designated bank/ outlet. Issues arising from scratch-
cards purchased elsewhere will NOT be attended to.
– Helplines: 08056634032, 08032398409. Call period – 8am to 5pm, Monday – Friday.