Posted on :
13 Feb, 2010
13 Feb, 2010
Unilever Nigeria is a manufacturer of leading brands in foods, home care and personal care products with presence in over 100 countries world-wide, and a foot print throughout Africa. Over 150 million consumers across the world use our products every day.
We are currently looking for
Job Title: Trade Category Manager
• Develop quarterly and monthly category plans for assortment, shelf-layout, promotional strategy and price positions, focusing on the target shopper.
• Support the annual account Joint Business Planning process through data analysis and opportunity identification.
• Support new product introduction for listing into mix;
• Use and leverage account specific category and shopper insights.
• Execute brand standards(brand DNA} and support development and execution of channel specific brand standards.
• Implement customer marketing plan;
• Ensure product availability and visibility;
• Measure and review category performance; retail margins and customer profitability.
• A good social science first degree from a recognized university.
• 2- 3 years.
• Maximum age is 33 years.
Method of Application
Please send your detailed resume to [email protected] with the job title in the subject line on or before 25th February 2010. Only short-listed candidate will be contacted.