Unilever is a multinational with presence in over 100 countries across the globe. We add vitality to life by providing brands like Close up, Omo, Lux, Lipton, Knoor and many more.
Unilever is currently recruiting for a Factory Engineer.
- Ensure all plants operations and equipment are maintained at an optimum level to deliver factory targets in terms of throughput, efficiency and availability of powders.
- Ensure that all plant sites utility services are maintained , managed and reliable at optimum. Ensure overall plants maintenance is managed timely and cost effectively to deliver factory improvement plans.
- To identify and specify equipment and process needs to meet site and factory demands including annual capital expenditure.
- To implement and support project team in all design and implementation relating to the site.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
- Minimum of 5 years experience and not more than 30 years of age.
Candidates must have good knowledge of:
- Plant systems and equipment applied to maintenance activity and problem solving techniques.
- Complete understanding of maintenance management function and the ability to apply technology and management system effectively in maintaining plant assets and directing resources and personnel.
- Develop training programs for plant technical and operating personnel.
- Coach technical personnel effectively in developing an understanding of the role of maintenance in supporting plant operations effectively.
- Strategic Influencing
- Organisation awareness
- Team leadership
- Developing self and others
- Team Commitment
Method of Application:
Interested applicants should submit their Applications, Detailed CVs and Copies of Credentials (stating the job position at the right hand side of the envelope) to the undersigned:
Unilever Nigeria Plc,
1, Billings Way, Oregun,
Deadline is 28th July 2009