United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Profit Centre Manager (Consumer Loans)
Location: Bayelsa, Nigeria
- To establish and maintain positive customer relationships towards the growth revenue for the bank.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Approach customers with the aim of winning new business
- Meet with existing customers to strengthen business relationships with a view to increase financial growth of the bank.
- Aggressively market the bank’s products to ensure favorable market response and optimum build-up of revenue.
- Follow up customers with dormant accounts, convince to resume dealings with the bank.
- Implement marketing strategies / programs laid out by the bank to boost profit.
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale.
- Achieve set deposit targets / Contributions by acquiring business / investment deals from Private, Public, Individuals and Corporates.
- Prepare documentation on the creation of risk assets to increase business office profitability
- Sell / Cross-sell and Upsell the banks products.
- Market the brand.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Business Manager.
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
Previous Work Experience
- Must have at least 2 years work experience
- Ability to evaluate needs of customers, and determine what products or services would best serve those needs.
- Excellent Communication skills – oral and written.
- Must be Strong, Tenacious and Persuasive.
- Strong Selling / Marketing skills.
- Must be self-driven, and have a passion for Marketing.
- Good Relationship management skills.
- Confident and possess excellent Networking skills.
- Good Knowledge of the products and services of the bank.
- Basic knowledge of Finance, Accounting and Economics.
- Our ideal candidate must have experience executing marketing campaigns.
- He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs.
- He/she must currently work in a commercial bank as a full-time relationship manager.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Monday, 23rd August, 2021.