United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally. We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Global Batch Processing Personnel
- To Provide 24X7X365 access to Finacle application to the entire UBA.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring smooth running and availability of Finacle 24 x 7 for UBA.
- EOD/EOM/EOY run on Finacle, Finnone, Fundtech.
- Ensure Daily Generation and transmission of SWIFT statement on daily basis.
- Ensure daily generation and transmission of E-statement to subscribers.
- COT and Credit interest run on Finacle.
- Ensure that ALL Finacle and CSIS services are up and running on 24 x 7 basis.
- General parameter review and set up/modification.
- Scheme parameter set up, review and modification.
- Liaise with consultant on EOD/Processing issues.
- Business Office Sol creation and set-up
- The candidate should have a B.Sc Degree and a minimum of 2 years related work experience.
- Our ideal candidate should have good knowledge of the Finacle application, SQL, should be able to ensure smooth running of Finacle.
- Good knowledge of Banking
- Finacle Administration
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Bank policy and best practices
- UNIX skills
- Reporting skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Knowledge of Bank policy and best practices.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 24th September, 2021.