Uniterm Nigeria Limited was incorporated in 2004. It has grown rapidly with professional staff of about 200 delivering quality and cost effective services in the Oil & Gas sector of the Nigerian economy. Uniterm is a Nigerian Company owned by Nigerians. The workforce is made up of professionals drawn across the world.
Uniterm is under the management of highly technical personnel with combined experience level of 150 years. Uniterm is a member of International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) and the management staff are members of various professional bodies around the world. Uniterm has offices in Portharcourt and Lagos Nigeria, Houston in USA and Calgary in Canada. Uniterm has key Technical Partners in order to continue to use state-of-the-art technology to deliver services. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tool Pusher
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review, understand and comply with the company Management System, ensuring crew also comply with Management System.
- Understand and comply with the Helix MoC system and process.
- Responsible for ensuring the crew executes the project activities using the safe systems of work and safety tools required as per the Company’s Risk Management system.
- Active participation in Helix Risk Management process for all rig activities and that the risks and controls are communicated to all personnel.
- Active participation and responsibility in setting worksite safety objectives and standards in line with Company requirements.
- Review the company’s Safety Notices on each occasion of joining the rig.
- Assist the Rig Superintendent in obtaining prior written dispensation approval for any activity to be conducted which may be in breach of Company Policy, particularly regarding the Barrier Policy.
- Action any corrective measures raised by audits and/or inspections carried out by Client or QHSE personnel.
- Implement the Company’s health, safety and environment policy by all employees and/or subcontractors onboard the rig.
- Ensure regular safety inspections are conducted and the standard and quality of the asset are maintained.
- Responsible Person and Area Authority as per the requirements of Helix PTW system (op/saf/gen/1).
- Report all damage and incidents using the appropriate reporting methods and their classification as per company guidelines.
- Ensure that Emergency Disconnection Drills are carried out as frequently as necessary to ensure that all personnel are familiar with these operations.
- Ensure that Well Control Drills are carried out as appropriate for the operation of a weekly frequency to ensure that operations personnel are familiar with the ESD procedures and Well Intervention contingency scenarios/actions.
- Directly supervise all Well Control operations and critical activities.
- Overall supervision and coordination of all personnel involved in the project activities.
- Relieve the Driller in the WOCC as operationally required.
- Understand and comply with the Project Quality Plan and Risk Management System.
- Review, understand and comply with Emergency Plans and Bridging documentation.
- Review, understand and comply with Project specific procedures and correct operation of Project specific.
Additional Training Requirements:
- As per Marine Master Training Matrix (HHR-MA-0013)
Others Additional Qualification and Experience:
- Proven experience and results-oriented career and/or B Eng. or Degree equivalents in appropriate engineering subject, unlimited as per STCW Reg.AIII2 and Reg. A. 111/2 respectively;
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc. in any Science / Engineering Related field.
- Candidate must have the relevant mandatories (STCW, TBOSIET, HUET, GMDSS, OSP and All other relevant Documents for positions applied for).
- Valid IWCF/Well cap certification, Supervisory level is an added advantage.
- At least 7-15 years of Experience any the field being applied for.
- Member of a Professional Body is an added advantage
- Valid medical examination and vaccination certificates.
- Valid International Passport.
- Possess basic critical rig equipment training.
- Demonstrated ability of oral and written communications may be substituted in lieu of formal education.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in only one attachment (MS Word document) and all other Supporting Documents/Certifications to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th March, 2020.