Uniterm Nigeria Limited was incorporated in 2004. It has grown rapidly with professional staff of about 200 delivering quality and cost effective services in the Oil & Gas sector of the Nigerian economy. Uniterm is a Nigerian Company owned by Nigerians. The workforce is made up of professionals drawn across the world.
Uniterm is under the management of highly technical personnel with combined experience level of 150 years. Uniterm is a member of International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) and the management staff are members of various professional bodies around the world. Uniterm has offices in Portharcourt and Lagos Nigeria, Houston in USA and Calgary in Canada. Uniterm has key Technical Partners in order to continue to use state-of-the-art technology to deliver services. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Project Engineer
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conceptual engineering.
- Assessing vessel days, equipment spreads and subcontractors required in regard to the scopes.
- Preparation of method statements as required.
- Review lessons learned and recommendations from similar projects.
- Preparation of MTO’s/Equipment lists.
- Identification of hazardous operations and engineered mitigations of same.
- Preparation and attendance at HAZID meetings and safety review meetings.
- Preparation and contribution to operational reviews.
- Preparation of procedural documentation.
- Involvement in fabrication and testing of equipment as required.
- Work with the Quality Technician to ensure that 3rd party supplied equipment is ‘fit for purpose’, is fully certified and meets regulatory requirements.
- Completion of necessary paperwork as detailed in the Project Management System.
- Liaise with Offshore Manager on project activities and be in attendance throughout.
- Ensure all procedures are distributed prior to mobilization activities commencing.
- Ensure all equipment is onboard as per the deck plan and material take off documents.
- Be in attendance during the mobilization process.
- Oversee sea fastenings.
- Write and deliver the project briefing.
Additional Training Requirements:
- As per Onshore Master Training Matrix (HHR-MA-0003)
Experience / Background:
- At least 4 year experience in an offshore related industry and/or light well intervention operations in a similar engineering capacity.
- Experience and knowledge of light well intervention and pumping operations OR experience and knowledge of rigging, diving and ROV operations.
- Good organisational/administration skills.
- Excellent team player with well-developed interpersonal/communicative skills.
- Experience within a QA/Operations environment.
- Ability to work to demanding schedules.
- Good PC skills in the use of all ‘Microsoft’ packages.
- Experience in assisting with the production of budgetary pricing.
- Knowledge of all aspects of tender support including safety, quality, schedule contractual and commercial issues.
- Survival and Medical accreditation.
Others Additional Qualification and Experience:
- Proven experience and results-oriented career and/or B Eng. or Degree equivalents in appropriate engineering subject, unlimited as per STCW Reg.AIII2 and Reg. A. 111/2 respectively;
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in any Science / Engineering Related field.
- Candidate must have the relevant mandatories (STCW, TBOSIET, HUET, GMDSS, OSP and All other relevant Documents for positions applied for).
- Valid IWCF/Well cap certification, Supervisory level is an added advantage.
- At least 7-15 years of Experience any the field being applied for.
- Member of a Professional Body is an added advantage
- Valid medical examination and vaccination certificates.
- Valid International Passport.
- Possess basic critical rig equipment training.
- Demonstrated ability of oral and written communications may be substituted in lieu of formal education.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in only one attachment (MS Word document) and all other Supporting Documents / Certifications to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th March, 2020.