Universal Homes is an award winning residential community developer with British origins. The company mission is to mass produce investment grade affordable housing with a focus on community. Our aim is to create happy, beautiful communities, by providing professionals and their families with affordable, investments grade and high quality homes. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer – Intern
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job:
- The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography.
- This candidate will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with colleagues about layout and design.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Review designs for errors before they are printed or published.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest design trends, tools, and technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Proficiency with Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, Premier pro & Illustrator.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online