Posted on :
10 Sep, 2009
10 Sep, 2009
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position listed below at Radio Diamond FM University of Ibadan, Ibadan.
SENIOR EXECUTIVE OFFICER
• The successful candidate must be competent, versatile and result-oriented.
• The prospective applicant should possess a good first degree from a reputable University OR an HND from an approved Institution in English, Mass Communications (with bias for electronic Journalism) or other relevant disciplines.
• He/She should have 6 years cognate experience in Broadcasting, News Editing and Programme Coordination in a well established Mass Media outfit and must be registered with relevant professional bodies.
• Computer literacy would be an added advantage.
Remuneration & Condition of Service:
• The appointment is to commence as soon as possible. It is for three years in the first instance and may be extended for specific periods or confirmed to retiring age based on performance and on the discretion of the University Council.
• Salary is as applicable to similar cadres in Federal Universities in Nigeria.
• Fringe benefits include Pension Scheme or a comparative arrangement as may be approved from time to time by the University Council.
Method of Application:
Candidates should forward applications in their own handwriting with fifteen (15) copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae stating their Full Names (Surname First), Date of Birth (Not Age), Marital Status and Local Government Area, Full Qualifications, Work Experience, Name and Addresses of three (3) Referees and two (2) Photostat copies each of their Certificates to reach the Deputy Registrar (Establishments), University of Ibadan.
Applicants are requested to inform their referees to send Confidential Reports on them direct to the Deputy Registrar (Establishments), University of Ibadan, from whom further details may be obtained.
Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
Closing Date: 17th September 2009.