The University of Port Harcourt, invites applications from suitably qualified audit firms/candidates, to fill the following positions below:
Applications are invited from qualified and interested Audit Firms, for appointment into the position below:
Job Title: External Auditor
Location: Port Harcourt
- Evidence of Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Evidence of Registration/Renewal with the office of the Auditor-General of the Federation.
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three years, i.e 2014,2015 and 2016.
- Evidence of compliance with the provisions of the Pension Reform Act of 2004.
- Evidence of VAT Registration and past VAT remittance.
- Comprehensive Company Profile and organisational structure.
- Evidence of cognate experience of 10 years with reputable organisation especially higher learning.
- Evidence of registration with relevant Professional Bodies – ICAN/ANAN.
- Evidence of payment of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) contribution in compliance with the statutory provision of the ITF Amended Act 2011.
- Evidence of Tax Identification Number (TIN)
Job Title: Director of Works and Services
Location: Port Harcourt
The right candidate for the Post must possess:
- A good honours degree in Engineering from a recognized University and be registered with the Council of Engineers of Nigeria (COREN).
- At least 15 years post qualification cognate experience, most of which preferably should be in engineering services relevant to a University Works Department.
- A good and practical knowledge of Computer application.
- A verifiable track record of competence, responsiveness, demonstrable integrity and transparency, ability to work in a team and be able to function with minimum supervision.
Condition of Service
- The condition attached to the position are as applicable in Nigerian University System.
- The appointment shall be for a term of five (5) years.
CONTISS 15 step 1 – 9 = N4,058,262.00 /12
Application Closing Date
27th March, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to forward ten (10) copies of their applications accompanied with detailed Curriculum Vitae including names and addresses of three referees with a set of photocopies of certificates and relevant credentials to:
University of Port Harcourt,
P. M.B 5232,
- The envelope should be marked “Application for the Post of Director of Work and Service”.
- Candidates should also request their referees to forward references on their behalf, under confidential cover directly to the Registrar.
- Candidates invited for interview should bring along with them the originals of their credentials.