Upbeat was born to fill a gap in the market, establishing a world class and fun sports and fitness recreation centre in Africa for the benefit for all in the community.We are vibrant, encouraging, team-oriented, wholesome and strong with positive attitudes we are babies, school children, young adults, thrill seekers, parents, and grandparents. Every day, we deliver a unique experience through our Facility, our people and our products to make UPBEAT your number one destination for fun and fitness. We provide excellent quality service in a safe environment. We are energetic, we are fun, innovative, and fit! We touch the lives of everyone as we challenge you to be inspired, be different and be motivated. We challenge you to Up your Fun, Up your Fitness & Up your Life! We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Intern
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintain record of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Keep standardized tracking records of all orders made
- Sending out vendor registration requirement to vendors and follow up with submission
- Reviewing invoices and crosschecking to ensure the details correspond with the purchase order and proforma invoice
- Filing of all invoices, vendor registration documents, delivery notes and every other relevant documents that require filing
- Attach all printouts of Purchase order from ERP and file documents accordingly
- Crosscheck all invoices confirming that prices are in order and accurate
- Attend to other responsibility as assigned by the line manager:
- Assist with emergency requests from kitchen
- Assist in receiving orders from vendors ensuring consistency with quality and quantity
- Assist in entering Data on ERP.
Experience and Qualification:
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or any relevant discipline.
- Minimum of one (1) year relevant experience.
Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organization and problem-solving attitude.
- High degree of diligence and commitment.
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience with office management software like MS Office.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the mail.
23rd February, 2023.